Monday, October 16, 2017

Painted Autumn Thankful ...

Want to see another card made with the Painted Autumn bundle?  Well hope so, because that's what I have to share today.  😀

This was one of the cards we made at my big Suite Stampin' Success event.  (If you are a demo or have thought about becoming one and would be interested in attending...let me know and I can get your more info!)  I posted about the latest event I did HERE, or you can click HERE to see posts on other past events also.

Colors: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Lemon Lime Twist, Early Espresso,
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Painted Autumn
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Leaf Punch
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine, Delicate White Doily
 
So what do you think?  Would you go and make this card now that you've seen it?!  😀  I hope it inspires you to create something!!!


Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...