Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Getting Spoiled at On Stage...

Not only does Stampin' Up! spoil us with prizes and gifts at On Stage...I also have friends that do the same thing!!!!  I wanted to do a quick post sharing all the fun gift I received from friends while I was there.  Seriously...HOW TALENTED are they??!


Look at all these fun treats!  Love them all...such clever ideas!!!

This was from on of our TGIF Design Team leaders...homemade cookies in a Mason jar...oh for cute!!!!

Check out this show-stopper card...

This is how it opens up....I mean serious...SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!


And look at this cute thing...

 This was from my upline and was filled with Stampin' Up! products, treats, and other goodies!  

These were from my roomies....SO SPOILED!!!! ....


And this is from a dear friend of mine, Daune, that I met at a Stampin' Up! event a few years ago.  We became fast friends and I. Love. Her. To. Pieces!!!!  I cried when I opened this beautiful box...

The box is a work of art!  And look at what was inside...

She had a clear block ENGRAVED with my name and the event/year on it!  I mean...seriously...😍😍😍!!!

I truly was spoiled and I will cherish all of these gifts.  I am one lucky gal to have such amazing people in my life!!!! 💖💖💖

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have questions on anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...