Friday, November 10, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 133: Just Breathe

Just Breathe.  I think we all need this reminder sometimes, right?!  As I write this...I am in the middle of getting ready for Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event (it's their convention).  I am SOOOOO excited and could just squeal at the thought of this event.  However...getting ready to leave my family for 4 full days, along with the things I need to do for the event (and a fun pre demo-event that my fabulous friend is putting on!!!) ...well it is NOT easy.  So...if you are feeling overwhelmed or stressed...my submission for today's fun TGIF CHALLENGE is a reminder...just breathe.  (You will see what I mean if you keep reading...)

First up...check out the challenge this week!  It's a SKETCH!  WOOT!!! 🙌  These are so fun because most of the thinking is done for you!


Ok...on to the "just breathe" part of this post.  Here is my card for the challenge...


ColorsSoft Sky, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Colorful Seasons (greeting), Climbing Orchid
Tools: Triple Banner Punch, Orchid Builder Framelits
Accessories: Gold Thread, Black Rhinestones, Gold Enamel Shapes

What do you think?!  Would you need to receive this card for you to have a reminder to do this?  😀 I know I do sometimes!  It's important to take time for ourselves when we can.  Even if it's just for a few minutes to "just breathe."


I kept this card really simple beacause:

A.) The sketch calls for simple!
B.)  I didn't want anything distracting from the message of this card.  😀

Love these little gold Enamel Shapes.  Easily one of my fave accessories in the catalog...


I hope you enjoyed this challenge and card!  And I also hope you play along with us!!!  Check out THE CHALLENGE BLOG to submit your entry!!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...