Monday, December 18, 2017

December Club Project...Merry Little Labels!

I shared my club card last week with you HERE, and now you get to see the project we made!  😀  Have you gotten the Merry Little Labels Bundle yet?!  YOU NEED IT if you don't have it!  😁  We used it for our project this month and made the cutest little tag set!  Woot!  Who doesn't need a huge pile of tags this time of year, right?!  My friend helped me with this one.  She gave me a set of tags at the last Stampin' Up! On Stage and I loved them!  Thought they would be perfect for our club project.  I changed them just very slightly and this is the set we made:


And the holder we made to put them in...


Colors: Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Silver
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Old Olive, Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper, Silver Foil Paper
Stamps: Merry Little Labels
Tools: Big Shot, Trim Your Stocking Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Everyday Label Punch
Accessories: Foil Snowflakes, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Pear Pizzazz 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Silver 1/4" Natural Trim

In my opinion, this is such a fun and festive holiday project.  😀  I am kinda not feeling red this year, but I still want things somewhat traditional.  So kept the green, and added some Pool Party!  Here are the tags and box separate...although the box is hard to see.  They are the Acetate Card Boxes from the Holiday Catalog, just cut in half!...


And you probably want to see all the tags close-up, right?!  :-) Well wish granted...



Are you wondering where all those fun silver die-cuts are from?!  Well...they are from the Trim Your Stockings Thinlit Dies.  LOVE these dies!  So many fun pieces!

I hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if I can help with anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...