Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Merry Christmas...With a NEW Challenge!!!

Well I have some fun news!  I was asked to be on another FABULOUS Design Team!  It is the Paper Craft Crew!!  Have you participated in these challenges?!  They are always fun, so I hope so!!!  If not...can't wait for you to start now.  😀 I feel so honored and excited to be on this team!  Woot!!  And today I am sharing my FIRST Challenge card that I made!  It's all about the holidays for this challenge!  Check it out...

  
Colors: Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Ready for Christmas
Tools: Big Shot, Holly Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Everyday Label Punch, Holly Berry Builder Punch
Accessories: Foil Snowflakes, Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, Regal Enamel Shapes
And here is the challenge...



Isn't this beautiful and fun!!!  Love it.  I loved the bouquet concept and so wanted to make a "bouquet" of sorts but not so literally...


And want a fun tip?!   Look beyond your punches and what they are designed to punch or cut out.  Check out something fun you can do with the Everyday Label Punch.  If you have a smaller strip of cardstock, put it in your punch like this...


...and punch!  And look at the fun end that gives your projects...


I love it!  What do you think?!  And just for fun, just look at this fun holly up close...


This is done using the Holly Berry Builder Punch that I love so much.  Just punch out a couple holly pieces, and then score down the middle and fold to give it a little dimension.  😍


So what do you think?!  I can't wait to see what you make for this challenge!  Usually...challenges are a week long.  Due to the holidays, this challenge will go for TWO weeks!  🙌  Happy crafting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...