Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Mermaid Happy Day...

Oh Happy Day!!  The Occasions catalog is in full swing!  And my FAVORITE suite is the "Myths & Magic" Suite.  Oh my goodness.  The first time I saw these products, I almost cried I was SOOO excited!  Here is a super fun card I made using some of it...


Colors: Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Basic Gray
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Shimmer White Cardstock (for stamping mermaid)
Stamps: Magical Day, Thoughtful Banners (greeting)
Tools: Big Shot, Magical Mates Framelits
Accessories: Silver Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Myths & Magics Specialty Washi Tape

I have used this card layout quite a bit.  And it just seemed so perfect to use with the FABULOUS SHIMMERY washi tape!  You need to see this in person to totally appreciate it.  But it. is. gorgeous...


And can we talk about the Blends markers?!  SWOON-WORTHY!  😍😍😍 Those are what I used to color this mermaid, and it was SO QUICK & easy! Look at this gorgeous gal...


When my 4-year old daughter saw her...she said, "Mom!  She looks like you!"  And I chuckled because while I was deciding how to color her, I decided that I basically wanted to make me in mermaid form.  😂  So yay!  But this was so quick to stamp, color, and cut out using the coordinating Framelits!  Here's another quick view of the card...


And cause it's always fun to see the whole bundle...


SO FABULOUS & AMAZING!!!!  Do you love it with me?!  💖💖💖

Hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!  Thanks for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...