Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Little Flirty Petal Palette...

Have a fun card to share with you today!  Ready to see it?!  If you like the color, "Flirty Flamingo"--I think you will really like this card!!


Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo
Stamps: Petal Palette
Tools: Big Shot, Petals & More Thinlits, Petal Pair Textured Embossing Folders, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Metallic Enamel Shapes, Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon

What do you think?!  I have to admit...the "Petal Palette" stamp set wasn't a "must have" for me.  But I ended up getting it and OH WOW!  It. Is. So. Much. Fun!!!  These flowers were SO EASY and fun to add color to--I just used a sponge dauber and ink pad!  And the coordinating thinlits...there are SO. MANY. beautiful pieces in that set!  You will for sure be seeing more of this bundle from me.  😀

I like the simple details in this card.  Those flowers make me swoon.  😍

Even the fun layout and how it opens gives it just an extra fancy touch...


I hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...