Wednesday, February 21, 2018

PCC Challenge 281: A Magical Sketch...

Well hello there!  Who is ready to participate in another challenge?!  I hope you are ready to play because this week we have a fun sketch challenge that's ready for you!  😀

First up...my card...


Colors: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Pool Party
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pool Party

Stamps: Magical Day

Tools: Big Shot, Magical Mates Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Petals & More Thinlits, Sparkle Embossing Folder
Accessories: Silver Baker's Twine, Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels


Now check out the sketch...


Such a fun one with so many possibilities!  And I have to tell you...this is actually a double inspiration card.  I saw a house today...yes, a house...that I kinda fell in love with.  And it just stuck in my brain.  So when I went to create, I guess it came out in card form.  Because the house just happened to be cream with white trim and a Pool Party door.  😊😍  Funny where inspiration strikes sometimes. 



I hope you enjoy this card!  Head on over to the Paper Craft Crew blog to play along!  Can't wait to see what you make!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...