Monday, April 9, 2018

Confetti Celebration Meets Brusho...

Let me just say...the Brusho Crystal Color stuff is SO MUCH FUN TO USE!  And so many fun ways to use it!  For this card, I just used it for a fun background...


Colors: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pool Party, Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamps: Confetti Celebration
Tools: Big Shot, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Brusho Crystal Color, Iridescent Sequins, Delicate White Doilies
 
This stamp set, Confetti Celebration, was fun to use with this.  Just a few of the balloons, and a greeting, was really all it took and you have a fun birthday card!

Check out this Brusho & the details...



Just a quick post tonight, but I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...