Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tutti Frutti Narrow Note Set...April Club Project:

I have to be honest...I LOVE LOVE this month's project that we made for club.  Oh my heavens. 💖💖💖  If you don't have the "Lots to Love Box" framelits...my advice is to get it before it's gone.  It is retiring, but the Narrow Note Cards are not.  And it is the perfect box to add a set of these cards to.  SOOOOOO...get it while you can so you can make this project...



Colors: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper, Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper, Whisper White Narrow Notecards & Envelopes
Stamps: Fruit Basket, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Waterfront
Tools: Big Shot, Lots to Love Box Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Classic Label Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Metallics Enamel Shapes, Calypso Coral 1/4" Ombre Ribbon

I mean, really, who wouldn't want this cute box set of note cards?!  I know I want to make like 20 of them just for myself!  😂  Here is the cute box...that again...you need to get these framelits before they retire!  This box is actually fun for so much more than just the cards also!  (Although...my opinion...just to make the box for the cards is enough!  Haha.)  But look how cute...




I LOVE this Fruit Basket stamp set.  😍  Total swoon. 

Then check out these cards.  SO QUICK and easy to put together.  Yet the Tutti Frutti Designer Papers make it all so fabulous!


And fun tip!  The 2 1/4" inch circle punch is what we used to add that fun pop to the envelopes.  Just punch out a circle and adhere to the top of the envelope...making sure to leave some of the envelope adhesive still able to use.  😍




My heart just gets so giddy to see.  I. Love. It!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...