Saturday, April 7, 2018

Tutti Frutti Pineapple...

Well HELLO!!!!  Welcome to my blog!  If you've been here before, did you notice my new blog design?!  I am SOOOOOO excited!  I think it looks so fun and fresh!  Hope you enjoy and look around for awhile.  😀  The fabulous Justin @ JKCards designed it for me!  💖

I also have an apology!  I just took my kiddos out of town for Spring Break, and meant to update while I was gone.  But we had too much fun playing at the beach so didn't get anything posted!  But look how cute...



I just couldn't help it!  😀

I do have a fun card for you today!  I CASE'd this idea from the talented Cindy Schuster.  I saw a card she made and fell in love!  So here is my take on it...


Colors: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper

Stamps: Fruit Basket

Tools: Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch
Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Did you notice those punched out pineapples in the background?! 😍😍😍 Swoon!!!


Isn't this such a fun idea?!  I have more plans for this technique.  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Melinda Watson said...

Love your new page and of course those AMAZING pineapples. Sooo cute!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...