Friday, May 18, 2018

Tutti Frutti Gift Time...

More gift packaging!  YAY!  (That's what you're saying, right?! 😀)  This one is SUPER quick and easy!!!!  And uses some of my FAVE paper...the Tutti Frutti that is in the Occasions Catalog!!!  Love this stuff and may have stocked up on it a bit before it leaves us. 

(Just noticing that this pic isn't the best.  But I have now given away all these gifts so can't get another!  I'm sorry!!!)


Colors: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Gold Foil, Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Fruit Basket
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Delicate White Doily

How easy is this?!  Some paper, a doily, some stamping and voila!  A fun a fruity gift package!  Because come on, those PINEAPPLES!!!! 😍😍😍 I can't even stand it, I love it so much!!!


I ended up loving that touch of gold at the top also...it is just some gold foil paper folded over the top of the tag.  Kinda a fun detail!  

 
And seriously...those PINEAPPLES!!!  Hee.  Can you tell, I love them?!  😁

Hope you enjoy this project!  How do you like to wrap your packages?  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...