Monday, May 14, 2018

You Make Me Smile...

The saying on the card I'm sharing today is one of my very favorites.  I love smiling and I love anyone that can consistently make me smile.  😀  And I needed a card for someone that really does make me smile--so it's a win-win, right?!  Hee.  Anyway, I ended up CASEing my own card from THIS POST and using this fave sentiment of mine on a new take of the card.


Colors: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Tools: Big Shot, Hexagons Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Brights Enamel Shapes, Stapler & Staples

I think I want to go make 100 of these, in all sorts of different color combos.  😀  What do you think?  Do you want to go make some yourself??!!  Yes?!  Yay!  Show me what you make!

Seriously...how CUTE are these polka dots?!  And the peekaboo texture poking through?!  And those ENAMEL SHAPES?!  Swoon!  😍  (They are retiring so get them before they are gone!!!)



And this greeting...can it get any better?!  LOVE IT!  💓

Hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...